Loss of on-screen controls at end of full-screen video
When JWPlayer finishes playing a video in full-screen, there are no on-screen controls to get out of full-screen mode. The user must use the keyboard's 'escape' key to exit.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Goto: http://www.jwplayer.com
2. Play the main video in marketing area: "Your video Solution starts with JWPlayer"
3. Enlarge to full screen mode. (Note in full screen more, controller appears when mouse moves.)
4. Let on-screen controls disappear by not moving mouse.
5. Let video play until end with on-screen controls off.
Current result: once video stops, player controls do not reappear. Moving the mouse does not cause controller to reappear to get out of full-screen mode.
Expected result: at the end of video, controls reappear so user can play video again or get out of full-screen mode and back to web content.