Video starts playing a while after stopping
I faced a strange problem with the jwPlayer. I load the player with autostart:true.
[Events listeners I use: READY, PLAY, PAUSE, IDLE].
1) Then, when player flash is loaded, the player dispatches READY event.
2) I see the buffering icon.
3)I call .pause(true) while buffering and the player stops. Good. Dispatches IDLE event.
4) I click on the player and the player starts buffering again. Nothing is dispatched.
5) I call .pause(true) while buffering and the player stops. Good. Dispatches IDLE event.
6) Then, after a few seconds, the player starts to buffer again. Nothing is dispatched.
7) And after buffering is done, the player starts to play. Dispatches PLAY event.
[Sometimes, in step #5, instead to get the IDLE event, I get the PAUSE event, and when that happens, the player really stops and doesn't start play after a while].
The expected behavior is that the player will not start to play again after I called .pause(true), and of course without clicking on the play button.
Can you please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong? How to fix it?