Error loading player: Could not load player configuration
jwplayer6 will not play a cloudfront rtmp stream in flash mode. It instead loads the flash player and displays the message: "Error loading player: Could not load player configuration"
_Relevant Info and Details_
1) I have confirmed that the rtmp URI is valid via http://d1k5ny0m6d4zlj.cloudfront.net/diag/CFStreamingDiag.html (Note, that the URI will only be valid for approx 24 hours from this post.)
2) I have installed and enabled a flash debug build but no additional info is logged to flashlog.txt other than "LOG (STARTUP: Error occurred during player startup: Error loading player: Could not load player configuration)"
3) I have confirmed via chrome dev tools that the jwplayer.flash.swf file is being loaded
4) The same rtmp URI works correctly with a jw5 instance
5) jw6 is working correctly with a mp4 URI
6) The html/js is being served up from the local filesystem, since it will actually run under phonegap, so unfortunately I can't provide a URI.
a) I am aware that the jwplayer.js _flashVersion_ function will shortcut out if the OS is Android but I have no choice but to monkeypatch or edit this function since we don't own the source for the video being streamed and only rtmp URI's are provided. (Note: that the application is targeting a specific Android tablet so we have total control over the OS)