XML Playlist Generator
I've written a free script that automatically generates XML playlists for FLV Media Player. This is a .vbs script that runs on Windows, and it has the following features:
- It includes all filetypes currently supported by Jeroen's player, including: "flv","mp3","h264","swf","jpg","png", and "gif". Add/remove filetypes by editing the script and changing the values in the sExtToGetArr variable.
- It processes the contents of one folder and all its subfolders.
- The script outputs relative paths.
- Output is in UTF-8, and works for most commonly used Western characters (including ones like "" and "" and "")
- Output includes a Google search link for each song name. You can change or remove this feature by editing the contents of the track <info> tag in the script. Search for the string "Google" to find this section.
- Output is alphanumerically sorted, listing subfolders first, followed by files in the root directory.
- The script has a Randomizer function if you'd prefer a random song order. You can enable this function by editing the script and uncommenting the "Randomizer" section.
- Output includes a generic playlist title and webpage. To change this information, edit the script, search for the string "Your", and add your personal information.
You can get the latest version of the script at the following page: