I am an engineer at Integral Ad Science. Our video verification team has discovered an issue where if the player goes to or from fullscreen while an ad is playing, the the VPAID "resizeAd" method isn't called and therefore the ad is not resized properly. We've only been able to replicate this by calling jwplayer("player").setFullscreen(true) on your Ad Test page (https://developer.jwplayer.com/tools/ad-tester/). The full replication steps are:
1. go to https://developer.jwplayer.com/tools/ad-tester/
3. Start the ad.
4. In the console, call "jwplayer("player").setFullscreen(true) "
Expected: The video and ad elements should resize to full screen.
Actual: Only the video resizes.
Given this, I have three questions:
1. Does JWPlayer support user-initiated fullscreen while an ad is playing?
2. If so, is there a better way to test the behavior in the ad tester?
3. Also if so, are there plans to support the VPAID resizeAd whenever a user goes into fullscreen while the ad is playing?