JWplayer 7.5.0 - Use self hosted provider*.js files
The newest version of JWplayer (7.5.0) tries to load http://ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/7.5.0/provider.html5.js - why don't it use the local files? Now i have to additionally add <script src="/jwplayer-7.5.0/provider.html5.js"></script> in the head section. Is there a workaround to avoid this, just like in prior JWplayer versions?
Further, how can i reactivate the delimiters between [volume] and [fullscreen] in the controlbar? (seven skin)
For the skin, I was able to get 7.5.0 to use the old-style 7.4.4 “seven” skin by doing the following:
1. Find seven.css from the self-hosted version of 7.4.4 and rename it to something other than “seven.css”. For this example, let’s rename it to “oldseven.css”.
2. Open “oldseven.css” in a text editor and do a “Find and Replace” to find any instances of jw-skin-seven and replace it with jw-skin-oldseven
2. Host “oldseven.css” somewhere on your server.
3. Link to “oldseven.css” in the <head> of your page, just like you would any other CSS file.
4. Add the following configuration option to your .setup():
That will cause the 7.5.0 player to use the old 7.4.4 “seven” skin. However, when I was testing this, some padding issues appeared that are probably caused by some new CSS rules in 7.5.0 that weren’t present in 7.4.4, but I resolved this by adding the following code to the <head> of your page: